Notifications
Clear all

11 Posts
7 Users
2 Likes
Irene Gitau
(@keisy2022)
Topic starter  

I'm a new member and I'm still learning the loops of the job and I would love some guidance 

Topic Tags
Sammy Onduso
(@254sammy)
Estimable Member

yeah welcome to ojik plz there is a link on your dashboard acc copy the link to the clipboard and start sharing that link all through social media platforms..when someone one click and register you will earn 20bob each who signups using your link..Any problem you have come here the ceo help you or contact him through WhatsApp button,or the group members can assist you .you are so welcomed generate some income which can push to next.. Remember salary are paid every end month starting from 21ST August,2022..FEEL HOME

sammy

happy kalume reacted
ReplyQuote
Sammy Onduso
(@254sammy)
Estimable Member

yeah welcome to ojik plz there is a link on your dashboard acc copy the link to the clipboard and start sharing that link all through social media platforms..when someone one click and register you will earn 20bob each who signups using your link..Any problem you have come here the ceo help you or contact him through WhatsApp button,or the group members can assist you .you are so welcomed generate some income which can push to next.. Remember salary are paid every end month starting from 21ST August,2022..FEEL HOME

sammy

ReplyQuote
Francis Ndia
(@francmwema)
Trusted Member

Keep peace as you work with OJIK

happy kalume reacted
ReplyQuote
ONE KENYA
(@one-kenya)

ReplyQuote
Sammy Onduso
(@254sammy)
Estimable Member

Good morning the forum members yes as you are going on working = ojlk I also ask you to support me by subscribing my YouTube channel plz support me kindly  my link is on my profile ,I have put youtube barton on my profile thank you so much for understanding me

sammy

ReplyQuote
Sammy Onduso
(@254sammy)
Estimable Member

God bless🙏🙏you as you are looking forward to support me

sammy

ReplyQuote
Anonymous 15202
 Anonymous 15202
(@Anonymous 15202)

Welcome. Am a new member too. 

ReplyQuote
James
(@yangjace)

@254sammy 

I don't understand how this platform works please help

ReplyQuote
Sylvia
(@sylviamuthoni)

@254sammy hello am a new member I registered a while ago but my account hasn't been verified, its been 24hrs since I registered. Kindly help me out

ReplyQuote
Sammy Onduso
(@254sammy)
Estimable Member

@sylviamuthoni kindly the CEO come here to help these clients,@onlinejobsinkenya plz you can empoloy me to answers some technical issues regarding our new members.and new updates to our forrum

sammy

ReplyQuote
Share: