Online Money Making Ideas and Digital Business Growth Talks

I made more than Ks...

Notifications
Clear all

I made more than Ksh 2,000 verified earnings, why did I receive less on payout?

13 Posts
11 Users
4 Likes
Ezekiel W
(@online-jobs-in-kenya)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

This has been a common question and I just noticed our affiliates do not read the binding TOS before or even after signing up for online business. It is important you read the TOS if you really mean business in partnership. By the way, I like clicking ads, click this one ↓↓↓ it won't hurt!

Anyhow I will answer this question in a simplified way however please consider checking out our Affiliate TOS in your free time.

So why does it happen that you got unpaid yet verified cash in your account that is either Ksh 2,000 or more and yet at payout you received less?

For you to easily understand this, I will put it this way. You sold a product worth Ksh. 2,000/- and the sell was verified and then you were paid a commission. From any online store i.e amazon, ebay , Jumia, etc. They pay their affiliates a commission ranging from 0.1 to 11% and we are no exception to this bracket.

However in our case, we don't limit to that, we check the value each click made on your link brings to our site before disbursing a payout.

So you could make Ksh 2,000 and earn an equal amount or make Ksh. 2,000 and earn less than what you actually made as total verified account balance.

We however try our best to pay at the highest rate being Ksh. 20 per click while the least be Ksh. 0.05 per click. 

But It's good to bear in mind that Online jobs in Kenya (OJIK) is a blog. We make funds purely from affiliate links and ads. And the funds get actualized if you and new friends engage the site as instructed on various posts and pages daily. We encourage you to reach out to new people to join the program daily for you to increase your rate of payment.

The more visitors you bring, the higher your rate of earning.

The whole process of engagement is FREE but you still will make cash out of it therefore no catch. incase you want an alternative source of income, then feel free to comb our blog section.

Here at OJIK, we got your back, your money will always be sent to you on time as our esteemed affiliate. 

Feel loved, feel treasured, be dedicated, share your link widely daily, engage the site and let's make this damn money online together. let's gooooooooooooo....

I hope this is understandable now.

Much Love from here. 

This topic was modified 5 months ago 5 times by Ezekiel W

Mercy Ang'ila
(@mercy22)

You stated that from this month unless communicated, the threshold met shall be withdrawn on daily basis yet l met mine three days ago but withdrawal never initiated why? 

Rozzy jones reacted
ReplyQuote
Abby Henry
(@truefriend)

• Same complaint here

ReplyQuote
Ezekiel W
(@online-jobs-in-kenya)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mercy22 and @truefriend I wish to request you that please read the Affiliate TOS and follow up on news in our forum and social media platforms to avoid future complaints due to uninformed actions such as your posts above.

regards

ReplyQuote
Sammy Onduso
(@254sammy)
Estimable Member

• how can you withdraw money or it automatically withdrawal when reaching every month
    40200 kisii county representative

sammy

ReplyQuote
Emmanuel Koech
(@hiring)

@online-jobs-in-kenya I would love to know if the I got is shareable worldwide or just limited to Kenya ,thanks

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Hi,it's my first time in the system still waiting for my earning,thanks Mr Ezekiel W

ReplyQuote
Francis Ndia
(@francmwema)
Trusted Member

@mercy22 read updates well. It is from July.

ReplyQuote
John Koshal
(@johnkoshal)

My showing balance was 3570ksh what happened I only 76ksh?

ReplyQuote
SAMUEL NDICHU
(@ndichu80)

When you reach 2,000 you do as follow.

2000x0.02= 40/=

Now you know.

If you want to make 2k you need to have a balance of 100,000

100,000 x 0.02 = 2,000

Good Evening All 

ReplyQuote
PATRICK Kimathi
(@omoka)

Even the last month pending payment will be multiplied by the 0.02 ??

ReplyQuote
PATRICK Kimathi
(@omoka)

You could alerted us earlier this is not fair we have worked to reach the 2k then pay 40bob this is not fair at alll

Sylvia reacted
ReplyQuote
Sylvia
(@sylviamuthoni)

@omoka I agree why would you not highlight that one only gets 40ksh per 2k ones  made ,yet all you told is using your referrals you get 20ksh of which you done.! That is not fair at ALL!

ReplyQuote
Share: